Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

Walking under the Bridge!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking under the Bridge!! Empty
PostSubject: Walking under the Bridge!!   Walking under the Bridge!! EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Walking under the Bridge!! Icon_flower OK I was walking under a bridge in Sulfer Wells KY, when I heard something behind me, I turned around hopeing to see one of my friends, who had all chickened out at the last minute, to my dismay, there was nobody there.......
OMG, I thought I'm so screwed, from where I was located no one would have heard me scream, I turned back and kept walking, again I heard the noise and again I turned to see nothing. WTF was going on here? As I turned back to trudge forward a cold breeze blew past me. I was officially mortified now, what ever it was it was not friendly. I decide to climb out from under the bridge, but how to get out from where I was, I could go a head, or I could turn back but I could not climb up the pillar....
I decided to move forward, hoping the whole way that I would see the end of this thing I would not be back. I kept walking, and continued to hear the steps behind me, but each time there was nothing there. Finally frustrated by this, I started yelling show yourself, and for a brief moment I saw a figure in tattered clothes. He had a tin can and was holding it out as if to ask for money, Homeless I thought and, reached for my money. Then he was gone into thin air, I later discovered, he was a drunk that had passed out under the bridge, and died of a heart attack in his sleep, he haunts the bridge begging for money, so he can buy his soul back,
When I heard the story, I was almost driven to laughter and I went back to the Bridge five time in one year, each time with a pocket full of money, and each time it was the same, He would follow me untill I said show your self, he would appear holding out his cup, I would reach for my money and he would vanish. Was it the simple act of reaching for the money that calmed him, to know there was good in the world still? Or was his soul so trappped that he could take what he wanted and get it back? I will never know. but I know not to go over the Bridge at midnight, and not to walk under it after dark. He is not alone, there are others trapped there too, suicide victims, murdered ppl, dumped out and left to the elements, and other still, that were atracted to the mystery of the beyond.
Would you like to go with me sometime and walk under the bridge. Walking under the Bridge!! Icon_flower
Back to top Go down

Walking under the Bridge!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal World :: General Paranormal Discussion :: Paranormal Encounters :: Spectral Sightings-
Jump to: