Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

I have a haunted house on my farm.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I have a haunted house on my farm. Empty
PostSubject: I have a haunted house on my farm.   I have a haunted house on my farm. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:25 pm

I live on a big farm in the middle of nowhere, There is an old house down the drive from mine, that is very haunted, there was an old couple that live there when I was little and they moved out with warnings that no one ever want that house, When I got older I went exploring in it and soon discovered the truth, the house was filled with activity, downstairs in the kitchen you can hear a woman telling her husband it's time to tend the fields. The living room is were you can hear the babies crying and children laughing, Upstairs you can see a woman looking out the window, she turns back into the room and walks to where the bed used to be and lays down in mid air as if it were still there, and she moans and cays and says" Why God Why?"
In the spring time you can see her from outside, always staring out the window, but you can't hear her. She is looking and waiting for her lost lover to come home to her, but he will never come to her. He is lost to her forever. Dustin, Donnie, John JT and I all went in the summer before last and people kept touching us all over. I will write more later.

Last edited by Avalonia on Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

PostSubject: This is very interesting.   I have a haunted house on my farm. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

I would really like to go to this old house, it has been a long time since i have experienced anything paranormal. But most people tell me im just wierd because i always want to go and spend the night in haunted houses.

If you have more stories i would love to hear them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have a haunted house on my farm.   I have a haunted house on my farm. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 am

To spend the night in the woods around here is an enter at your own risk kinda thing. You can have flash lights, and batteries a plenty, but it's guaranteed once you reach a certain point in the woods everything you own may or may now work. you see lights and shadows, You see figures and hear noises like wite noise, you can hear people talk when you close to a particular cluster of trees. After midnight is when the real fun begins, cold air in the summer heat, sudden gust when everything is completely still and sounds surrounding you, and every step you take, you could swear to it that someone or something is stalking you and breathing down your neck.
The wind whispers warnings to leave and not come back, and some people have been possessed. They tell us to stay away that we are trespassers on hollow ground. The price you pay is your sanity, I know of at least for cases where cheating lovers have met in the woods only to be admitted to a mental institution sometime later, The trees tail stories of past lovers and there undying affections, The carvings clearly written, Names dates, yrs have gone by since the young adulterers carved their sins into the hollow trees. Memories trapped and looped through time to replay through some bystanders head, glimpses of the past and the faces that have come before them. Jin me here one day and night I will show you the old House and take you through the woods, if you bring Jess, more power to you. I'll be happy to welcome you into my Dark world.
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler
AngelisJericho

PostSubject: Very nice   I have a haunted house on my farm. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm

I would love to bring a Ouija board with me to that haunted farm and see if I can spot anything or pick up anything on the board. When I get the money I am going to buy some EMF detectors, thermal vision (Heat Vision) cameras, digital tape recorders. the whole works. That way when I go somewhere haunted I will be prepared. Hopefully I can gather a team of willing individuals to come with me.
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalworld.darkbb.com
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

PostSubject: ,,,,,,,,,,   I have a haunted house on my farm. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:55 pm

you have my full support as far as tha goes man. id love to just once catch something on tape that is paranormal instead of just telling people my experiences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a haunted house on my farm.   I have a haunted house on my farm. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a haunted house on my farm.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal World :: General Paranormal Discussion :: Paranormal Encounters :: Spectral Sightings-
Jump to: