Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

death threat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: death threat.   death threat. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

I personally can not verify that this story is true however I do trust my mother enough to believe her.

About a year after my older brother was born my mother had decided to have a girls night out with some of her friends. She left my brother with my grandmother and proceeded to her friends house. After a few drinks they decided that they should play with this girls quija board. They asked a few simple questions like is there any one here who wishes to speak, and of course got a few yes and no answers. When they asked how the spirit died the answer was something similar to "you are the one who killed me". this scared both my mom and the other woman and they both moved their hands and it spelled out the word die and the board flipped off the table.

As I said i can not verify this is true because it happened before my time, and there was alcohol involved, but this is the story as I was told and i hope you enjoyed listening to it as much as I did.
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler
AngelisJericho

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting!   death threat. EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:32 pm

I must say that story sounds very concrete and interesting. I have never had the board flip on me like that but I have had similar experiences with death threats involved. Although most of them where just hollow attempts to gain attention through intimidation. However, nonetheless I would like to read more stories such as that from you and other users of my forums. Thank you Hellion.

Angelis
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalworld.darkbb.com
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: Of course   death threat. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

I have tried quija boards on my own at friends houses and such but that is only because my mother never really allowed them in the house. She is still scared of them today, and it has been over 19 years ago.
However i would like to get a few people together and try again in an area with more activity.
Back to top Go down

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: Very Interesting   death threat. EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 pm

I don't know about the rest of the wold, but I do not like to tempt the fates I have a story of my own that is 10 time worse then that, I'm glad to know though that I'm not the only one that has issues with Quija board, Good luck getting me to go anywhere nere one those things ever again.
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: death threat.   death threat. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:04 am

tempting the fates shouldnt be taken lightly but i would still like to get several people together to get a quija board going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

death threat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: death threat.   death threat. Empty

Back to top Go down

death threat.
Page 1 of 1