Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

Ouija Death Prediction.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ouija Death Prediction. Empty
PostSubject: Ouija Death Prediction.   Ouija Death Prediction. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm

OK I promised this story and against my better judgment and a friends request not to, I'm posting it.
Late summer of 99 some of my friends and my covenant leader were goofing off with a Ouija Board and decided to ask if the spirits could predict Death and if so how would they all die?
Most of them got answers like you will die of old age or you will die in such in such way on such and such date, I can't remember them all. But one unlucky Girl, Call her Jane Doe for respect, was warned she would be pierced through the heart on her way home that very night. OK weird right. Well it got worse because she asked where and what time of the night. The response was clear stay off the road at midnight. The girls all laughed including my covenant leader, but for precaution they decided that Jane Doe would spend the night at the house and not go home.
None of them where aware of it being after midnight already and being a new day. That night the girls decided to walk Jane Doe home and they had to go down the road, At midnight exactly a barn exploded sending shrapnel through the air, A steal rod went straight through Jane Does heart. This story was in the news in Indiana and Louisville KY, if you wanna check the archives you can find the story and the girls real name. No mention of Witch Craft or Ouija Boards.
So after my own experience and that of My friends and Covenant leader, I would again strongly advise people against useing the Ouija Board as a means to find answers.
Back to top Go down

Ouija Death Prediction.
Page 1 of 1