Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

Graveyard Ouija Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelisJericho
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler
AngelisJericho

Graveyard Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: Graveyard Ouija Story   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Okay, Me, Jessica, and our friend's Aaron, JT, and Micheal went walking to the graveyard Saturday night. The moment we walked through the gates it felt as if there was an intense drop in temperature. And we were like Suspect . lol. So we walked down to the alter where there was a platform coming out of the ground big enough to fit a Ouija Board. Now as unusual and slightly funny as it seems, my Ouija Board was actually made out of the back of a Dr. Pepper can box. But hey it works. Anyways. Aaron and I spoke to a spirit named "Elizabeth Depp". Now I have heard of a good history of Depps being buried in that cemetery so seeing the spirit tell us that name peaked our interest quite a bit. The spirit then said she died in "`1969". The spirit was reluctant to talk to us out of fear because there were so many of us there. It also appeared to be warning us of impending harm because we were in "her home". We asked what kind of harm but the spirit acted as if it wasn't for sure. So we quickly started to ask the spirit if she wanted to move on, at first they said no, and then they said they didn't know. Finally I convinced her that it would be for her benefit that she moved on. So we used our own method of moving spirits on and she moved on and is now in a better place.
We then spoke to a second spirit with a somewhat higher spiritual energy. The board literally radiated it. It was like putting your hand over an air hockey table. Except you felt little needle like sensations in your finger tips. This spirit kept telling us to go to hell and would not tell us it's name. It told us it meant us harm and that it wanted to kill us. Repeating die several times and then calling us vulgar names. I tried to sympathize with the spirit that it was just angry because it was no longer living and we were still alive. It started saying I will hurt you. Just seconds before it said that chilling statement I felt an aching sensation in the back of my neck and shoulders. Like the kind you get when your body is tense and worn out. However, I felt fine before this spiritual conversation. I knew it was getting too dangerous to let this drag on any longer. So, we immediately ended the conversation, closed the circle, and proceeded to leave the graveyard. Maybe some other time we will come back and continue our voyage.

Angelis
Back to top Go down
https://paranormalworld.darkbb.com
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Ouija Story   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 pm

graveyards are actually fun as long as you show the utmost respect for the dead. i show a ton of respect for the dead of course i used to be afraid of graveyards until i was dropped off in one when i was 10 or 11 and left there in the middle of the night. needless to say my mom went upside her husbands head when she found out. because she didnt think it was as funny as he did
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler
AngelisJericho

PostSubject: Yep   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:15 pm

I would have thought it was funny...but then again, that's just me. lol.
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Ouija Story   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:17 pm

i look back at it now and i laugh but at the time i was crying
Back to top Go down
AngelisJericho
Supreme Ruler
Supreme Ruler
AngelisJericho

PostSubject: Ha   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:18 pm

I would have laughed at you crying...
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Ouija Story   Graveyard Ouija Story EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:19 pm

haha you sound about like the guy that dropped me off in the graveyard. only difference is i dont want to kill you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graveyard Ouija Story   Graveyard Ouija Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Graveyard Ouija Story
Page 1 of 1