Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

another story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

another story. Empty
PostSubject: another story.   another story. EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 am

When my brother and I were younger we lived in an old house that was hard to rent out. We eventually found out why. Shortly after moving in we found out why. The house was haunted and the few people that stayed there before always moved out as soon as possible.
The spirit was really harmless the things that i remember happening were just lights turning on and off the phone ringing when it wasnt plugged into the wall just wierd things that didnt hurt any body.
I even remember getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, of course i was afraid of the dark then, and the lights in the hall and bathroom turning on before i even got out of bed. and then turning off when i layed back down.
However what my brother remembers is far more interesting, He said that he remembers a small girl who actually would try and speak to him, but he could never understand exactly what she was saying. if i could remember where this house was at i would go back and try an evp session. but i have moved so much that it could be in TN KY IN GA or even FL.
Back to top Go down

another story. Empty
PostSubject: Interest peaked.   another story. EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Tell us more about this haunted house, it sounds fun. I'd love to spend a night or two there myself.
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: another story.   another story. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 am

like i said it has been ages since i was there but ill try to figure out where it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another story. Empty
PostSubject: Re: another story.   another story. Empty

Back to top Go down

another story.
Page 1 of 1