Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

My Ouija Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: My Ouija Story   My Ouija Story EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 8:06 pm

I was into witch craft at the age of 7 years old, I mastered spells and could make ppl do anything I wanted them to do by the time I was 10, I never harmed a living soul though.
When I was 14, I traveled with my older sister to a friends house in the middle of east view
once there, we decided to light some candle do an incantation and see what would happen with the Ouija board. I will never forget what happened next because it scared me out of my practice, First off we started slowly then like hellions mother moved into deeper territory, We thought it would be nice to hear from deceased relatives and get questions answered about our ancestry straight from the spirits themselves, We asked for my Grandmother, 1/2 Cherokee and a very determined individual, She responded first by saying Hello and continued with some polite chat, She told us we were descendant from a Chief named Rolling River. and that he was long dead before the new world was discovered. He was also a medicine man and wise enough to predict the future, odd I thought at first, but then she proceeded to tell us our futures, and no matter how hard I've tried in my life time, Everything she predicted has come true. But my sister a non believer laughed outright, My Grandmother became infuriated, the whole house began to shake and tremble, and things started to fall of shelves, My sister took her hands off the board "What the Hell in going on here?" she exclaimed, and the board spelled out "For you there will be no husband, child or life of your own. In the shadow of your self denial you shall remained trapped forever, Do not tempt the fates or laugh and the face of your birth right, you will have no stake in the world or leave any of yourself behind you my child you are doomed to die a lonely desperate, bitter soul." With that thunder cracked loud outside, It began to rain hard, with the wind howling and moaning, The house which had never stopped shaking began to creek and a crack ran straight up the wall as if it were being cut into.
At this point there were no hands left om the board, It spelled out one last farwell, I curse thee that you may suffer, alone for all eternity, and that thee may wither away to nothing before ye die alone, not even your God can save you. And that everything stilled, The rain and thunder stopped, the House was silent, the crack remained as a reminder, and to this day remains in the center room of that house, and my sister now 36 is still alone and childless, and denies that she can't have children, proclaiming, she will have a child some day, she has been engaged for 3 years, with no dates set and none to come anytime soon. Odd you might think if you don't know what happened that night. I promised myself then and there that I would never again touch a Ouija board. The fate my sister was for told is far worse then Death, and she is living it today. Don't tempt fate. You will never like it's return. Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed because it will be the last for me in this category. Good luck and Blessed Be.[i][b]

Last edited by AngelisJericho on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected spelling on the word "Ouija".)
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

My Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ouija Story   My Ouija Story EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:10 am

i understand that anything paranormal can be dangerous but i unlike most other people have the utmost respect for the paranormal.
Back to top Go down

My Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: I respect it greatly.   My Ouija Story EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:03 am

Every one I've talked to about Ouija Boards agrees with me if they have had any experiences with them at all, and I do actually have other stories including one where some body actually died, as told to me by my aunt. will tell later, busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
hellion_darkblade
hellion_darkblade

My Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ouija Story   My Ouija Story EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:10 am

I would love to hear some more stories im trying to talk to my family and find out some more stories. im sure they will be more than willing to share
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Ouija Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ouija Story   My Ouija Story Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ouija Story
Page 1 of 1