Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

The Spirit's Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Spirit's Return Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit's Return   The Spirit's Return EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:36 am

The old house down the dirt road, here on my farm. is getting worse. It's Ora has turned black and the howls from inside are getting worse. The old lady in the window cries out louder and thunders through the house making the foundation shake. I fear she is getting restless and is beckoning someone to come in to her home and stay forever with her. The man that usually sits on the porch has diapered and the children that laughed and played in the living room now cry and moan with the old lady. What happened to my child hood playground, with it's whit Ora and happy memories. It has faded into the shadows and is shrouded by darkness and deep despair. I want to save it, but I cannot get close enough It blows me back and denies me access to what was once my safe haven. I'm as sad as that house is, Trying to relive past glories and forget old mistakes. Repeating the worst one and ripping my heart out yet again. I can't hide there anymore like I did as a child. The old lady. I once called Ma has permanently locked me out. She sits there staring coldly at me and then Moans a thunder moan as the house trembles in it's fear of her. She is lost forever to the evil that has set itself upon my childhood playground.
Back to top Go down

The Spirit's Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal World :: General Paranormal Discussion :: Paranormal Encounters :: Spectral Sightings-
Jump to: