Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Hey you Paranormal freak! Login to continue your voyage to the other side or signup to begin your journey!!!
Paranormal World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Paranormal World forums. On this site you may post your wildest experiences with otherworldly apparitions within the forums. Have fun! And remember....they are watching....

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Paranormal World! Please follow the rules and post at least 3 to 5 posts a week. I would love to hear about your paranormal experiences! Have fun!
I have officially opened the gallery to the members of this site to upload their own paranormal still frame pictures. All inappropriate pictures will be deleted and the respective user who posted them will be subject to account banishment.
Attention members! This site is now viewable on mobile phones in a mobile format! Only viewable for guests unfortunately though as it is still in beta stages. Posting is not possible yet in mobile format. More on this as it develops.

Spiritual interaction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gavin_Genocide

Spiritual interaction Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual interaction   Spiritual interaction EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:40 am

The other night Sat, Febuary 13, me and angelis, ragrean, and angelis'es brother were doing a Ouija session during this session the spirit who we came in contact with which remained anonymous was draining Angelis'es brother of energy he began to feel weak so stopped doing the session so i joined in at this time i stayed for a while and everything had a certain aura to it well i got tired so just watched Ragrean and Angelis at this time angelis stopped and sat a lighter on the board he asked the spirit to move it or wiggle it at first it slightly moves and eventually the entire table cloth beneath it moves, then it continues to move and pulls everything including the planchette it moves with no one touching it and slings across the table making the lighter fall off. everyone was freaked Spiritual interaction Icon_eek Balls
Back to top Go down

Spiritual interaction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranormal World :: General Paranormal Discussion :: Paranormal Encounters :: Ouija Board Encounters-
Jump to: